At foot plant, your "mind's built-in response mechanism" sense a glove side imbalance.
- To get your body back in balance, demands your "mind's built-in response mechanism" you make a throwing action.
- Your spontaneous throwing (re)action makes your location a non-issue.
- No matter your grip or release, by throwing through your target you opponent see fastball arm speed and late ball movement.
Since you're using your body the way it was built to work, calling upon your "mind's built-in response mechanism" to produce your results makes your delivery injury resistant.When you use your throwing arm for balance, your "mind's built-in response mechanism" releases your throwing arm to complete your delivery after your feet are back on the ground and your weight is back in balance.
- Your throwing arm works independently from your lower body. - Your throwing arm having to drag your back hip forward expands your target area.Dominance, movement, deception and arm health make keeping your lower body connected to your upper body a must for all driven pitchers.
- Your natural energy stops in your throwing elbow or shoulder.
- The small ligament tears created by your natural energy misdirection makes you extremely injury prone.
Ask me to show you how to keep your lower and upper bodies connected.
L.A. "Skip" Fast
Independent Major League Pitching Coach
Pro Pitching Institute
“My simple, yet extremely powerful, business rule: fix it once and move on!”