Tuesday, July 14, 2015

In-person instruction from hundreds of miles away.

Why a video-streamed bullpen session works?
Your body responds to your actions in extremely predictable action/reaction patterns.  I've trained myself to recognize your predictable action/reaction patterns and, better yet, know the subtle action adjustments proven to constructively change your current reaction pattern.
When I look at your action/reaction patterns, I know the solution to using less effort to produce better results lies within your footwork.
During your first couple of motions, depending upon what you show me, I may ask you to make a slight adjustments to your foot placements.

Next, I look to make sure your front foot lift keeps your hips level.
As soon as I'm satisfied with your front leg lift, I let you make your current throwing action.

As in all naturally productive, totally spontaneous and Tommy John resistant throwing reactions, your pitching process produces your sustainable fastball command.
That's all there to it! 
By adjusting your footwork, I’ll give you more control over your movements.

Every one of your follow-up sessions refines and reinforces the skills presented in your previous sessions.

Within a short time, you'll find your footwork producing the sustainable fastball command you always dreamed about.
No matter your skill level, contact me to use your footwork to have next level coaches notice your extremely efficient and totally fluid pitching actions.
L.A. "Skip" Fast
Independent Major League Pitching Coach
Pro Pitching Institute
856-524-3248
“My simple, yet extremely powerful, business rule: fix it once and move on!”

No comments:

Post a Comment